The Ballston Spa Business & Professional Association (BSBPA) is once again preparing to promote our member businesses who are participating in Small Business Saturday (SBS), a marketing campaign sponsored by American Express. SBS encourages consumers to “shop small”, which supports independent small businesses as well as local economies and communities. This year, Small Business Saturday is on November 28.
As a free benefit to BSBPA members, participating members will receive the following:
- Inclusion on the official BSBPA Small Business Saturday printable map guide;
- Listing on a special Small Business Saturday page on the Ballston.org website;
- A personalized graphic showcasing:
- 1-3 photographs of business or products; and
- Any SBS sales/specials details;
- This graphic will be shared on BSBPA social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter;
- SBS promotional materials while supplies last. This may include:
- Tote bags, stickers, signage, balloons, pens, and more.
To encourage people to shop local in Ballston Spa on Small Business Saturday and throughout the holiday season.
Social Media Reach:
The BSBPA Facebook account reaches more than 8,000 people per month on average. We have over 1,250 followers each on Instagram and 1,100 on Twitter. All in all, through digital means the BSBPA is able to reach out to thousands of people in the Capital Region.