The Ballston Spa Business & Professional Association (BSBPA) is once again promoting our member businesses who are participating in Small Business Saturday (SBS), a marketing campaign sponsored by American Express. SBS encourages consumers to “shop small”, which supports independent small businesses as well as local economies and communities. This year, Small Business Saturday is on November 27.
As a FREE benefit to BSBPA members, participating members will receive the following:
- Inclusion on the official BSBPA Small Business Saturday printable map guide (see example below);
- Listing on a special Small Business Saturday page on the Ballston.org website;
- A personalized graphic showcasing:
- 1-3 photographs of business or products and any SBS sales/specials details
- This graphic will be shared on BSBPA social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter (see examples of Facebook and Instagram graphics below.
- SBS promotional materials while supplies last. This may include:
- Tote bags, stickers, signage, balloons, pens, and more.
For more general information on this SBS promotion, contact Bernadette@ballston.org
SBS Graphics and Map examples from 2020: