Small Business Saturday is November 26, 2022
The Ballston Spa Business & Professional Association (BSBPA) is once again preparing to promote our member businesses who are participating in Small Business Saturday (SBS), a marketing campaign sponsored by American Express. SBS encourages consumers to “shop small”, which supports independent small businesses as well as local economies and communities. This year, Small Business Saturday is on November 26th.
As a free benefit to BSBPA members, participating members will receive the following:
- Inclusion on the official BSBPA Small Business Saturday printable map guide;
- Listing on a special Small Business Saturday page on the Ballston.org website;
- A personalized graphic showcasing:
- 1-3 photographs of business or products; and
- Any SBS sales/specials details;
- This graphic will be shared on BSBPA social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter;
- SBS promotional materials while supplies last. This may include:
- Tote bags, stickers, signage, balloons, pens, and more.
Please fill out and submit the Small Business Saturday Participating Form below by Monday, November 7
The BSBPA is also coordinating an event the morning of November 26th with gift card giveaways to BSBPA member businesses, food, and other local vendors.
Small Business Saturday Sign-Up
Dear BSBPA Member, We are so glad that you wish to participate in Small Business Saturday and the BSBPA's efforts to promote you. This is a free benefit we like to give to our members. Please fill out the following so we may begin helping you. The deadline is November 8 to ensure we are able to fully serve each participant well. Please do not forget to submit your photos and logo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sincerely, BSBPA Marketing Committee