- This event has passed.
2023 Summer Kick Off Festival hosted by Play Hollow & DB Trends
June 25 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Join DB Trends and Play Hollow as we ring in the beginning of the summer season by coming together and kicking off a celebration! We are so excited to bring this event back this year with a little extra space for more vendors, more entertainment, and more opportunities to connect with the community!
The 2023 LINE UP
Food Vendors will include:
-Wildhaven Bakery: a small, home-based bakery, offering delicious treats made from locally sourced ingredients! Using natural sweeteners and creative flavor combinations, the treats are not just good but good for you! (https://www.facebook.com/WildhavenBakery)
– Board and Bites by Amber: specializing in customized grazing boards for large and events and on the go, Board and Bites by Amber is here to make your event, date night, celebration, or Tuesday evening memorable. (https://www.instagram.com/boardsandbites.byamber)
-The Mad Batter Cookiez: home of the BIG cookie. Massive, Overloaded, Overstuffed cookies ready to fill you with delight! Follow them on Instagram at: https://www.instagram.com/themadbattercookiez/
Our Children’s Activity Tent will include:
– Yoga for Kids: Join us in the park for a session of yoga for kids with Caitlin Parwana focusing on stretches and poses calling to our friend, the summer sun and breeze.
– Silly Shan’s Face Painting: One of the area’s most talented artists is back this year! Shannon’s colorful and whimsical designs have been a hit throughout the Capital Region’s events and festivals! (https://www.facebook.com/SillyShanFacePainting)
– Bubbles and Water Play: Play Hollow will be featuring an area dedicated to bubbles and water play because who doesn’t love bubbles and water during summer time? We will also be offering container refills of bubble solution for 50 cents/ounce so bring your containers to stock up for summer while supplies last!
Our Sponsors and Retail Vendors will include:
– Dayanis from DB Trends with her exclusive selections of home decor, ceramics, and gifts inspired by the tropics and modern design. (www.db-trends.com)
– Mackenzie from M Frederick Insurance will be offering some giveaways and a bike safety course as kids are getting ready to head outside this summer. (https://www.mfrederickinsurance.com/)
– Kris from A Thistle Moon Co will be with at Summer Kick Off with lovely handcrafted candles and products inspired by her love and passion for all things creative and desire to help bring to you a sense of calm and peace. (https://www.athistlemoon.com/)
– Kayla from Earth and Timber will be selling her modern farmhouse designs. She will be bringing her summer collection that’ll be perfect for all your summer time events! (https://www.instagram.com/earth_and_timber/)
– Natalia from Play Hollow, children’s retail and play space focused on lo-tech, natural sustainable collections which prioritize communication, connection, and imagination, will be hosting children’s arts and crafts activities and selling summer toys and apparel. (www.playhollow.com)
– Bona from Kiko’s Mom Artsyfacts, Filipino artist and mama extraordinaire, Bona has a unique selection of jewelry, art, & bookstacks and casabeads maker that will liven up your home and your look!
– Daniella from Little Norwegian Candle Co., a service disabled veteran owned small business specializing in hand pouring small batch soy candles, will be there featuring her products all made with the purpose to spread awareness and raise funds for CDKL5 research (https://thelittlenorwegiancandleco.com/)
– Nancy from Retro Chic Fashionista, bringing her rock and roll vision via upcycled fashion with vintage pieces, made to order customs, and cool hand made clothing. Check her out at: https://www.instagram.com/retrochicfashionista_/
-Sarai from Esli Garden, bringing her one of a kind handmade crochets. Each item is inspired by the beauty of nature that surrounds us every day. These will be pieces to love and treasure. You can find her shop on Etsy here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/EsliGarden
-Rebecca from The Magical Buffet, where spirituality, politics, and pop culture collide, with hopefully entertaining and enlightening results. You can find her on Etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheMagicalBuffet as well as CafePress: https://www.cafepress.com/themagicalbuffet
-Felicia from FS Bennett Design, a dynamic brand driven by creativity and expression. All handcrafted using Polymer Clay to provide lightweight and easy wear. Its designs utilize vibrant colors and clean lines to promote high-quality wearable art. Find her at https://www.instagram.com/fsbennettdesign/