The Ballston Spa Business and Professional Association welcomes you as a member to this diverse and active Association! Our mission is to make Ballston Spa a ‘great place to visit, do business and live,’ To fulfill this mission we promote the Ballston Spa area, businesses and merchants; encourage business development and community pride; educate the general public on the benefits of a healthy, vibrant and vigorous business district; and propel ongoing beautification and revitalization of the central commercial district and area as a whole.
Please take advantage of the following Member Benefits:
- Ribbon Cuttings – New Businesses, Anniversaries, Special Events
- Monthly Newsletter – Your guide to upcoming events and members news. Feel free to contact us with any news or upcoming events regarding your business.
- Member Benefit Card – Special discounts and offers at other BSBPA businesses
- Marketing opportunities – Map Guide, Directory Sign, group advertising in various media campaigns, trash can advertisement panels, event sponsorship, website banner advertising, and social media promotion
- Business Directory – Listings of all of our member businesses and links to your website from www.ballston.org
- Gift Certificate Program
- First Fridays – This is your opportunity to participate and showcase your business the First Friday of every month throughout the year
- Networking Breakfasts – Attend and host a breakfast to mingle with your fellow members – Held the 3rd Tuesday of every month from 7:30-8:30 am
- Seasonal Evening Networking Mixers – throughout the year from 5:30-7:00pm
What else do we do?
Do you enjoy the Concerts in the Park, Movies in the Park, and Farmers’ Market during the summer months? How about the Holiday Parade in the winter? Or maybe The Way We Were Car Show in the fall is more your taste? These are all BSBPA events. Adopt A Plot manages the green spaces throughout the Village….from park gardens to planters and plots around town…that’s us!